Our longest ever episode - and it’s all killer with minimal filler...
- I’m joined by the man behind Laptop Philharmonic to hear the story of one of the most incredible albums of the year - Craniotomy.
- There’s a song of the week from the very exciting Orcas.
- There’s a review of Slam Dunk Festival - starring Moose Blood, Cane Hill, [spunge], Miss May I, Gnarwolves, Boston Manor, Real Friends, Capdown, Issues, Creeper, New Found Glory, The Beat and Every Time I Die.
- There’s news from Signs of Fire, God Damn, Midlands Metal Crusade, Youth Man, Wars, Anchors and Alibis, Blank Parody, PUP, Of Mice and Men, Temples Festival, Night Verses, Papa Roach and letlive.
- And there’s a roundup of some tasty gigs taking place this weekend.
- And hear why Andrew WK could be on his way to 10 Downing Street.
Podcast time! Excellent!